• ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER
    • UZAK DOĞU
    • AVRASYA
    • AVRUPA
    • AMERİKA
    • AİLEM
    • TEKNOLOJİ
    • KONUK YORUM
No Result
View All Result
  • ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER
    • UZAK DOĞU
    • AVRASYA
    • AVRUPA
    • AMERİKA
    • AİLEM
    • TEKNOLOJİ
    • KONUK YORUM
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
Home ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ

German intelligence head: We are not convinced Gülen is behind coup attempt

Mart 19, 2017
in ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
0
Görüntüleme
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
The head of the Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service (BND), Bruno Kahl, said Turkey could not convince them that Muslim scholar Fethullah Gülen was behind a failed coup attempt on July 15 despite accusations against the Gülen movement.

In an interview with Der Spiegel magazine that was published on Saturday, Kahl said that despite Turkey’s efforts at different levels to convince Germany that Gülen was the mastermind of the coup, they were not persuaded.

Kahl, however, also ruled out arguments that the government staged the coup. “The coup was not initiated by the state. There was an ongoing purge even before July 15. As a result, some within the military thought that they should intervene before the purge reaches them. However, it was too late, and they were purged during this process, too,” Germany’s chief spy told Der Spiegel.

According to Kahl, the failed coup attempt served as a pretext to accelerate the purge. BND head said that what is being witnessed in the post-coup era was going to happen anyway, though maybe not with the same depth and same radical steps, in reference to an unprecedented crackdown of critics in Turkey.

BU HABERLER İLGİNİZİ ÇEKEBİLİR

Tutuklu hasta Abdullah Tırpan’ın kızı: “Babamın ölmesini bekliyorlar”

Gergerlioğlu, tutuklu Ali Ünal için: Bir düşünce insanı ‘entelektüel etki var’ denilerek hücrede tutuluyor

8 ilde soykırım operasyonu: 16’sı memur 18 kişi gözaltında alındı

In response to a question on the Gülen movement, which has been designated as a terrorist organization by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the head of German intelligence defined the movement as a civilian association that provides religious and secular education through a number of educational institutions. Kahl also said the Gülen movement and Erdoğan circles worked together for years with an emphasis on education.

Earlier in January, a report prepared by the EU Intelligence Analysis Centre (IntCen) revealed that although President Erdoğan and the Turkish government immediately put the blame for the July 15 failed coup on the faith-based Gülen movement, the coup attempt was staged by a range of Erdoğan’s opponents due to fears of an impending purge, according to a report by The Times newspaper.

The Aldrimer.no website reported on Jan. 25 that NATO sources believe the coup was staged by the president of Turkey himself.

Speaking to vocaleurope.com, a former Turkish officer who served at NATO headquarters in Brussels but was sacked and recalled to Turkey as part of an investigation into the failed coup on July 15 claims that the putsch was clumsily executed and never intended to bring down the government, but rather served as a vehicle for President Erdoğan to eliminate opponents and the ultranationalists to take a prominent role in the military and impose their “Eurasian” agenda on the country.

A report published by the German Focus magazine in August claimed that Turkish government members decided to put the blame for the coup attempt on Gülen half an hour after the uprising and agreed to begin a purge of Gülen followers the next day.

Turkish Islamic scholar Fethullah Gülen called for an international investigation into the coup attempt, but President Erdoğan — calling the coup attempt “a great gift from God” — and the government initiated a widespread purge aimed at cleansing sympathizers of the movement from within state institutions, dehumanizing its popular figures and putting them in custody.

PAYLAŞTweet
ÖNCEKİ HABER

Taha Akyol: Nurcuların bile panelleri engelleniyor

SONRAKİ HABER

Çokkültürlülük Bakanı Williams’dan, Affinity Diyalog Vakfı’nın çalışmalarına büyük takdir

BENZER HABERLER

Tutuklu hasta Abdullah Tırpan’ın kızı: “Babamın ölmesini bekliyorlar”
Manşet

Tutuklu hasta Abdullah Tırpan’ın kızı: “Babamın ölmesini bekliyorlar”

Şubat 18, 2026
Gergerlioğlu, tutuklu Ali Ünal için: Bir düşünce insanı ‘entelektüel etki var’ denilerek hücrede tutuluyor
Manşet

Gergerlioğlu, tutuklu Ali Ünal için: Bir düşünce insanı ‘entelektüel etki var’ denilerek hücrede tutuluyor

Şubat 17, 2026
AKP rejimden 17 ilde nefret operasyonu: ‘İrtibat’ suçlamasıyla 72 gözaltı daha17 ilde nefret operasyonu
Manşet

8 ilde soykırım operasyonu: 16’sı memur 18 kişi gözaltında alındı

Şubat 17, 2026
‘Cemaat’ tehdidiyle 1,3 milyon liralık dolandırıcılık: Tüm parasını ve altınlarını aldılar
Manşet

Soykırım operasyonuyla gözaltına alınan 52 vergi müfettişi tutuklandı

Şubat 16, 2026
Terfi eden savcının sicili: İşkenceyle öldürülen öğretmen, bitmeyen gözaltılar
Manşet

Terfi eden savcının sicili: İşkenceyle öldürülen öğretmen, bitmeyen gözaltılar

Şubat 14, 2026
Erdoğan rejimin Maydonoz Döner’e bir nefret operasyonu daha : 23 gözaltı
Manşet

Nefret operasyonları devam ediyor: 93 vergi müfettişi gözaltına alındı

Şubat 13, 2026
  • All
  • Manşet
Hulusi Subaşı: Hocaefendi 35 yıl önce ‘Birgün Hizmet’te kalmak zor olacak’ demişti; o gün anlamamıştık bugün yaşıyoruz
Manşet

Hulusi Subaşı: Hocaefendi 35 yıl önce ‘Birgün Hizmet’te kalmak zor olacak’ demişti; o gün anlamamıştık bugün yaşıyoruz

by adminzaman
Şubat 21, 2026
0

Fethullah Gülen Hocaefendinin Avustralya’ya gelişinde  ilk karşılayanlar arasında bulunan Hizmet Hareketi’nin ilklerinden Hulusi Subaşı:” Bir sohbetinde elini uzatarak, elekte nasıl...

KHK’lı öğretmen Eyüp Birinci: Eşime cezaevinde sessiz ve yavaş bir işkence uygulanıyor

KHK’lı öğretmen Eyüp Birinci: Eşime cezaevinde sessiz ve yavaş bir işkence uygulanıyor

Şubat 21, 2026
Avustralyalılar İsrail Cumhurbaşkanına karşı sokakta: Savaş suçlusu istemiyoruz

Polisten, İsrail Cumhurbaşkanını protestocularına sert müdahale: NSW Polis Müdürü Lanyon müslümanlardan özür diledi

Şubat 21, 2026
İsrail polisi Mescid-i Aksa’ya baskın düzenledi

Mescid-i Aksa’da İsrail zulmü; 60 yıllık anlaşma çökme noktasında

Şubat 21, 2026
3S rejimi: Sömüren, Semiren ve Söven rejimi!

Meriç’ten Sydney boğazına akan “Sessiz çığlık”!

Şubat 21, 2026
Tutuklu gazeteci Alican Uludağ: “Akın Gürlek’in temizlik operasyonları için buradayım”

Tutuklu gazeteci Alican Uludağ: “Akın Gürlek’in temizlik operasyonları için buradayım”

Şubat 21, 2026

İLETİŞİM

info@zamanaustralia.com.au australiazaman@hotmail.com

Sydney Ofisi telefonu

+61 02 96496006

27 Queen Street Auburn NSW 2144 Australia

AVUSTRALYA REHBERİ

 

    • Yurtdışında yaşam şartları ve göçmen alan 8 ülke
    • Ücretsiz tercüme hizmetinden nasıl faydalanabilirim?
    • Avustralya Hakkında Genel Bilgi
    • Avustralya’daki Kutsal Kaya: Uluru
  • ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER
    • UZAK DOĞU
    • AVRASYA
    • AVRUPA
    • AMERİKA
    • AİLEM
    • TEKNOLOJİ
    • KONUK YORUM