• ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER
    • UZAK DOĞU
    • AVRASYA
    • AVRUPA
    • AMERİKA
    • AİLEM
    • TEKNOLOJİ
    • KONUK YORUM
No Result
View All Result
  • ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER
    • UZAK DOĞU
    • AVRASYA
    • AVRUPA
    • AMERİKA
    • AİLEM
    • TEKNOLOJİ
    • KONUK YORUM
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
Home ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ

German intelligence head: We are not convinced Gülen is behind coup attempt

Mart 19, 2017
in ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
1
Görüntüleme
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
The head of the Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service (BND), Bruno Kahl, said Turkey could not convince them that Muslim scholar Fethullah Gülen was behind a failed coup attempt on July 15 despite accusations against the Gülen movement.

In an interview with Der Spiegel magazine that was published on Saturday, Kahl said that despite Turkey’s efforts at different levels to convince Germany that Gülen was the mastermind of the coup, they were not persuaded.

Kahl, however, also ruled out arguments that the government staged the coup. “The coup was not initiated by the state. There was an ongoing purge even before July 15. As a result, some within the military thought that they should intervene before the purge reaches them. However, it was too late, and they were purged during this process, too,” Germany’s chief spy told Der Spiegel.

According to Kahl, the failed coup attempt served as a pretext to accelerate the purge. BND head said that what is being witnessed in the post-coup era was going to happen anyway, though maybe not with the same depth and same radical steps, in reference to an unprecedented crackdown of critics in Turkey.

BU HABERLER İLGİNİZİ ÇEKEBİLİR

Zulümlere karşı Adalet yürüyüşü çağrısı:Strazburg’da 5.adalet çağrısı

KHK’lı üsteğmen ikinci kez iş kazasında ağır yaralandı

Gülistan Doku soruşturması, eski Vali Tuncay Sonel’in makam aracına uzandı

In response to a question on the Gülen movement, which has been designated as a terrorist organization by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the head of German intelligence defined the movement as a civilian association that provides religious and secular education through a number of educational institutions. Kahl also said the Gülen movement and Erdoğan circles worked together for years with an emphasis on education.

Earlier in January, a report prepared by the EU Intelligence Analysis Centre (IntCen) revealed that although President Erdoğan and the Turkish government immediately put the blame for the July 15 failed coup on the faith-based Gülen movement, the coup attempt was staged by a range of Erdoğan’s opponents due to fears of an impending purge, according to a report by The Times newspaper.

The Aldrimer.no website reported on Jan. 25 that NATO sources believe the coup was staged by the president of Turkey himself.

Speaking to vocaleurope.com, a former Turkish officer who served at NATO headquarters in Brussels but was sacked and recalled to Turkey as part of an investigation into the failed coup on July 15 claims that the putsch was clumsily executed and never intended to bring down the government, but rather served as a vehicle for President Erdoğan to eliminate opponents and the ultranationalists to take a prominent role in the military and impose their “Eurasian” agenda on the country.

A report published by the German Focus magazine in August claimed that Turkish government members decided to put the blame for the coup attempt on Gülen half an hour after the uprising and agreed to begin a purge of Gülen followers the next day.

Turkish Islamic scholar Fethullah Gülen called for an international investigation into the coup attempt, but President Erdoğan — calling the coup attempt “a great gift from God” — and the government initiated a widespread purge aimed at cleansing sympathizers of the movement from within state institutions, dehumanizing its popular figures and putting them in custody.

PAYLAŞTweetPAYLAŞPAYLAŞSendPAYLAŞ
ÖNCEKİ HABER

Taha Akyol: Nurcuların bile panelleri engelleniyor

SONRAKİ HABER

Çokkültürlülük Bakanı Williams’dan, Affinity Diyalog Vakfı’nın çalışmalarına büyük takdir

BENZER HABERLER

Cezaevinde dünyaya gelen 2 yaşındaki Tarık Eroğlu da AİHM önünde ‘adalet’ aradı
AVRUPA

Zulümlere karşı Adalet yürüyüşü çağrısı:Strazburg’da 5.adalet çağrısı

Mayıs 21, 2026
KHK’lı üsteğmen ikinci kez iş kazasında ağır yaralandı
Manşet

KHK’lı üsteğmen ikinci kez iş kazasında ağır yaralandı

Mayıs 21, 2026
Gülistan Doku soruşturması, eski Vali Tuncay Sonel’in makam aracına uzandı
Manşet

Gülistan Doku soruşturması, eski Vali Tuncay Sonel’in makam aracına uzandı

Mayıs 19, 2026
Türkiye’de 23 Nisan’ın görümneyen yüzü: AKP-MHP Kolisyonu iktidarında, 552 çocuk ‘bayramı’ cezaevinde kutluyor
Manşet

En çok hapis cezası Türkiye’de: Cezaevi doluluk oranı yüzde 131’e ulaştı

Mayıs 19, 2026
İade kıskacına imza kampanyası: Hizmet Gönüllüsü Tuğba Koç için zaman daralıyor
AVRUPA

İade kıskacına imza kampanyası: Hizmet Gönüllüsü Tuğba Koç için zaman daralıyor

Mayıs 19, 2026
15 Temmuz’un ayırdığı öğretmen çift: Biri mezarda biri gurbette
Manşet

AYM’den tarihi “işkence” kararı: Gökhan Açıkkollu’nun ölümünden devlet sorumlu

Mayıs 19, 2026
  • All
  • Manşet
Cezaevinde dünyaya gelen 2 yaşındaki Tarık Eroğlu da AİHM önünde ‘adalet’ aradı
AVRUPA

Zulümlere karşı Adalet yürüyüşü çağrısı:Strazburg’da 5.adalet çağrısı

by adminzaman
Mayıs 21, 2026
0

  Peaceful Actions Platformu, AİHM kararlarının uygulanmamasına ve artan hukuksuzluklara dikkat çekerek Haziran 2026 için çağrı yaptı. Türkiye’de milyonlarca insan,...

KHK’lı üsteğmen ikinci kez iş kazasında ağır yaralandı

KHK’lı üsteğmen ikinci kez iş kazasında ağır yaralandı

Mayıs 21, 2026
AKP’li vekilin damadı ve dünürüne rüşvetten gözaltı

AKP’li vekilin damadı ve dünürüne rüşvetten gözaltı

Mayıs 21, 2026
Kelepçeli ellerini  montla kapattı: Rasim Ozan Kütahyalı’nın hesabına milyonlar akmış

200 milyarlık çeteyi telefon şifresi çökertti: Rasim Ozan Kütahyalı’nın adının yer aldığı kesinleşti

Mayıs 21, 2026
AYM’nin hak ihlali faturası katlanıyor: 2026’nın ilk 4 ayında 148 milyon TL’yi aşarak

AYM’nin hak ihlali faturası katlanıyor: 2026’nın ilk 4 ayında 148 milyon TL’yi aşarak

Mayıs 20, 2026
R.Ozan Kütahyalı ve Cem Küçük’ün ‘Cemaat Borsası’ ortaklığından servete giden yolu

R.Ozan Kütahyalı ve Cem Küçük’ün ‘Cemaat Borsası’ ortaklığından servete giden yolu

Mayıs 20, 2026

İLETİŞİM

info@zamanaustralia.com.au australiazaman@hotmail.com

Sydney Ofisi telefonu

+61 02 96496006

27 Queen Street Auburn NSW 2144 Australia

Sosyal Medya

Bluesky
Mastodon
Twitter

AVUSTRALYA REHBERİ

 

    • Yurtdışında yaşam şartları ve göçmen alan 8 ülke
    • Ücretsiz tercüme hizmetinden nasıl faydalanabilirim?
    • Avustralya Hakkında Genel Bilgi
    • Avustralya’daki Kutsal Kaya: Uluru
  • ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER
    • UZAK DOĞU
    • AVRASYA
    • AVRUPA
    • AMERİKA
    • AİLEM
    • TEKNOLOJİ
    • KONUK YORUM