• ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER
    • UZAK DOĞU
    • AVRASYA
    • AVRUPA
    • AMERİKA
    • AİLEM
    • TEKNOLOJİ
    • KONUK YORUM
No Result
View All Result
  • ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER
    • UZAK DOĞU
    • AVRASYA
    • AVRUPA
    • AMERİKA
    • AİLEM
    • TEKNOLOJİ
    • KONUK YORUM
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
Home AMERİKA

Gülen movement confirms botched plot against jailed followers in Turkey on election night

Kasım 13, 2018
in AMERİKA
2
Görüntüleme
Facebook'da PaylaşTwitter'da Paylaş

The Alliance for Shared Values (AfSV), the official representative of the Gülen movement in the United States, in an online statement on Sunday, confirmed the existence of a plot against imprisoned followers in Turkey on the evening of the general and presidential elections on June 24.

The statement came in response to a series of writings posted by former Zaman reporter Ahmet Dönmez on his personal blog. Throughout last week, Dönmez reported on an alleged plan by Turkish intelligence to start a rebellion in Ankara’s Sincan Prison and put the blame on the Gülen movement, in order to incite further public reaction against the movement, similar to a botched coup attempt in July 2016.Furthermore, Dönmez claimed that some people close to the leader of the movement, Fethullah Gülen, collaborated with the intelligence agency in the plot against the movement.

According to Dönmez, due to a power struggle between two factions within the movement’s inner circle, the plot was exposed and prevented.Dönmez said his request for an interview with the alleged collaborator, İ.K., known as Sezai, had gone unanswered. Until the release of the AfSV statement, the Gülen movement had not commented on the plan, which would have strongly impacted its large following.

BU HABERLER İLGİNİZİ ÇEKEBİLİR

600’den fazla vize iptal:ABD’de doğum yapmak isteyen yabancılara karşı görev gücü

Trump, suikast tehdidi nedeniyle Ankara’da yemek aracıyla gizlice uçak değiştirmiş

Fransa 6 dakikada Fas’ı geçti, yarı finale uzandı: Mbappe penaltı kaçırdı, gol attı, sakatlandı

Dönmez also said his interview request with Gülen was denied and that he decided to go ahead with the story as part of his attempt to reveal the facts.

In the statement, the AfSV urged Gülen movement followers to reject any request to commit an illegal or violent act from anyone regardless of their status within the movement.

Dönmez in his posts referred to the seeming involvement of Gülen movement-connected people in the July 15, 2016 attempt as seen in footage from Akıncılar Air Base in Ankara, saying that a similar plot was in the works to send people the message that the movement had organized a rebellion.

The former Zaman reporter also referred to a statement by convicted gang leader Sedat Peker on July 16, 2017, exposing a rebellion to free Gülen followers in prison. Peker threatened to hang Gulen followers on trees in event of such a rebellion.

In its statement, the AfSV said the Gülen movement has been investigating the issue with its resources as a civil society organization as it recognized that some people who appear to be on the side of the movement could have been involved in a plot to harm the movement itself.

The government in Turkey holds the movement responsible for the July 2016 coup attempt, which was followed by a massive purge that dismissed, detained or arrested hundreds of thousands of Gülen movement sympathizers. Many were forced into exile, and a number of them were abducted by Turkey in some countries collaborating with Turkey’s intelligence agency.

The AfSV stated that despite all the oppression inside and outside Turkey, the movement’s followers have remained loyal to peace and the rule of law. (turkishminute.com) 

Take a second to support SCF on Patreon!
PAYLAŞTweetPAYLAŞ
ÖNCEKİ HABER

Prime Minister Scott Morrison reverses Foodbank funding cut after public backlash

SONRAKİ HABER

Bourke Street driver James Gargasoulas found guilty of murder

BENZER HABERLER

ABD’ye seyahatte yeni dönem: Sosyal medya hesabı zorunlu oluyor
AMERİKA

600’den fazla vize iptal:ABD’de doğum yapmak isteyen yabancılara karşı görev gücü

Ağustos 13, 2026
Trump, suikast tehdidi nedeniyle Ankara’da yemek aracıyla gizlice uçak değiştirmiş
AMERİKA

Trump, suikast tehdidi nedeniyle Ankara’da yemek aracıyla gizlice uçak değiştirmiş

Ağustos 11, 2026
Fransa 6 dakikada Fas’ı geçti, yarı finale uzandı: Mbappe penaltı kaçırdı, gol attı, sakatlandı
AMERİKA

Fransa 6 dakikada Fas’ı geçti, yarı finale uzandı: Mbappe penaltı kaçırdı, gol attı, sakatlandı

Temmuz 10, 2026
Erdoğan, Trump’ı uçağın merdivenlerinde karşıladı
AMERİKA

Erdoğan, Trump’ı uçağın merdivenlerinde karşıladı

Temmuz 7, 2026
AMERİKA

Trump 1400 kişiyle NATO zirvesine geliyor: Tuvaletini yanında getiriyor, atıkları geri götürecek

Temmuz 7, 2026
BM raporu: İsrail’in çocukları kasten hedef alması, Gazze’deki soykırımın bir parçası
AMERİKA

BM raporu: İsrail’in çocukları kasten hedef alması, Gazze’deki soykırımın bir parçası

Haziran 24, 2026
  • All
  • Manşet
Furkan Hareketi’nden Erdoğan rejimine tepki: Baskılar bizi susturmayacak
Manşet

Furkan Hareketi’nden Erdoğan rejimine tepki: Baskılar bizi susturmayacak

by adminzaman
Ağustos 19, 2026
0

Furkan Hareketi, Alparslan Kuytul, eşi Semra Kuytul, avukatı Bilal İpek ve çok sayıda mensubunun eş zamanlı operasyonlarla gözaltına alındığını açıkladı....

Saray Danışmanı Oktay Saral dün hedef gösterdi: Alparslan Kuytul Hoca ve eşi  gözaltına alındı

Saray Danışmanı Oktay Saral dün hedef gösterdi: Alparslan Kuytul Hoca ve eşi gözaltına alındı

Ağustos 19, 2026
Kürtaj sonrası canlı doğan ebekler için yasa teklifi, Federal Parlamento’da

Kürtaj sonrası canlı doğan ebekler için yasa teklifi, Federal Parlamento’da

Ağustos 19, 2026
Avustralya’da silahlanma rekor seviyeye ulaştı

Avustralya’da silah sayısı 4 milyonu aştı: NSW 270 bin silahı toplamayı hedefliyor

Ağustos 19, 2026
NDIS’te tarihi değişiklik: Tartışmalı reform Senato’dan geçti

NDIS’te tarihi değişiklik: Tartışmalı reform Senato’dan geçti

Ağustos 19, 2026
Sydney’de yüz milyonlarca dolarlık mortgage dolandırıcılığı

Sydney’de yüz milyonlarca dolarlık mortgage dolandırıcılığı

Ağustos 19, 2026

İLETİŞİM

info@zamanaustralia.com.au australiazaman@hotmail.com

Sydney Ofisi telefonu

+61 02 96496006

27 Queen Street Auburn NSW 2144 Australia

Sosyal Medya

Bluesky
Mastodon
Twitter

AVUSTRALYA REHBERİ

 

    • Yurtdışında yaşam şartları ve göçmen alan 8 ülke
    • Ücretsiz tercüme hizmetinden nasıl faydalanabilirim?
    • Avustralya Hakkında Genel Bilgi
    • Avustralya’daki Kutsal Kaya: Uluru
  • ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • ANA SAYFA
  • GÜNDEM
  • YAZARLAR
  • DÜNYA
  • POLİTİKA
  • EKONOMİ
  • RÖPORTAJ
  • SPOR
  • ZULÜM GÜNLÜĞÜ
  • VİDEO HABERLER
  • DİĞER
    • UZAK DOĞU
    • AVRASYA
    • AVRUPA
    • AMERİKA
    • AİLEM
    • TEKNOLOJİ
    • KONUK YORUM